- The perfect union of fashion and our traditional roots
- these garments are handcrafted with the finest Khadi to come up with a range that interprets this legendary fabric into contemporary formal
- casual and ethnic wear. Off-white and brown woven checkered casual Khadi shirt
- has a button down collar with a full button placket
- long sleeves with button cuffs
- a patch pocket on the front
- curved hemline
Material and Care
- 100% True Khadi
Size & Fit
Slim fit; The model (height 6' and shoulders 18") is wearing a size 40
As Khadi is a natural fabric, it allows the skin to breathe in every season unlike synthetic fabrics, which in turn prevent perspiration and body odour. Contrary to fabrics mass-produced by machines, there are villages in the heartland of India that support themselves solely on this magical fabric. A culture of self-sustenance, of nationalistic pride: forgotten, but not fallen.
"Khadi is more than just a fabric. Khadi is home. It’s who you are, and who you always will be. To be Indian is to be modern and contemporary, and yet deep down, to be grounded in tradition. And that’s what Khadi is about: being undeniably Indian, and being proud of it. Create a contemporary casual style by clubbing this Khadi shirt with a pair of khaki pants and blue casual shoes. Add on a pair of teashades to enhance the appeal."