- The perfect union of fashion and our traditional roots
- these garments are handcrafted with the finest Khadi to come up with a range that interprets this legendary fabric into contemporary formal
- casual and ethnic wear. Khaki and white checkered Khadi shirt
- has a button down collar
- long sleeves with button cuffs
- full button placket
- a patch pocket on the front
- curved hemline
Material and Care
- 100% True Khadi
Size & Fit
Slim fit; The model (height 6' and shoulders 18") is wearing a size 40
As Khadi is a natural fabric, it allows the skin to breathe in every season unlike synthetic fabrics, which in turn prevent perspiration and body odour. Contrary to fabrics mass-produced by machines, there are villages in the heartland of India that support themselves solely on this magical fabric. A culture of self-sustenance, of nationalistic pride: forgotten, but not fallen.
"Khadi is more than just a fabric. Khadi is home. It’s who you are, and who you always will be. To be Indian is to be modern and contemporary, and yet deep down, to be grounded in tradition. And that’s what Khadi is about: being undeniably Indian, and being proud of it. Match this Kadi shirt with a pair of blue denims and loafers for a smart appeal. You can also layer it with a blazer and add on a watch to complete the look."